How to Split and Merge
- 2.Connect your wallet to the platform.
- 1.Tranchess now supports Metamask, Wallet Connect and Binance Chain Wallet.
- 2.In our guides, we will use Metamask as an example.
- 3.Enter Primary Market through any of the two tabs and you will find "Split & Merge" there :
4. Converting between Token QUEEN and Token BISHOP/ROOK:
- Splitting Token Queen into Bishop and Rook:
- 1.Enter the amount of Token Queen you'd like to split. Tranchess will give you an estimate of the amount of Token Bishop and Rook you'd receive.
2. Click "Split Queen" and confirm the on-chain transaction in your wallet.
3. You will see the updated balance in your wallet, and a new log under "Transaction Logs".
- Merging Token Bishop and Rook into Token Queen:
- 1.The Merge option is right beside Split. Put in the amount of Bishop & Rook you'd like to merge, and you will see an estimate amount of Queen you'd receive. Please note: Tranchess will always merge an equal amount of Bishop and Rook into Queen. If you are missing one of the two tokens but would like to merge some Queens, buy some on Tranchess Swap first. Find out a detailed guide on How to Trade Tokens.
2. Click "Merge Bishop & Rook" and confirm the transaction in your wallet.
3. You will see an updated balance in your wallet, and a new log under "Transaction Logs".