How to Create Token QUEEN
- 2.Connect your wallet to the platform.
- 1.Tranchess now supports Metamask, Wallet Connect and Binance Chain Wallet.
- 2.In our guides, we will use Metamask as an example.
- 3.Start creating QUEEN by
- 1.Click on "Create/Redeem with BTCB" on the front page besides Queen icon
- 2.Or choose "Primary Market" at the top
4. You will be redirected to the Create/Redeem page. If this is the very first time you use this function, you will need to "Approve BTCB" first. (Make sure to have a little BNB in your wallet for the gas fee!)
5. Confirm the transaction in your wallet, pay the gas fee and wait. Once the transaction is confirmed, enter the amount of BTCB you want to create and click the "Create" button.
6. Confirm the transaction in your wallet. Once the transaction is confirmed, you should see the following status updates:
- An estimated number of QUEEN under "Claimable assets" as "Unsettled".
- A new transaction log.
7. Creation and Redemption requests settle every 24 hours at 14:15 UTC. Don't forget to come back and claimed the settled assets!
8. After settlement, you can claim QUEEN back to your wallet or click on "Claim and stake Queen" to start farming CHESS now!
9. When claiming for the first time, you will need to approve the wallet connection. Choose one of the two options and confirm the transaction. In our example, we will use "Claim and stake Queen". Confirm the transaction, and you will see a status update under "Transaction".
10. Congrats! You've successfully claimed (and staked if you've chosen "Click and stake Queen") Queen. Start earning CHESS with it now, or split it into Bishop and Rook. You can also buy and sell Queen on Tranchess's Decentralized Exchange.